There has been a change to the code enforcement process during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- The office is currently working in teams of 10 inspection staff working 1-day per week.
- The office is closed to citizen contact and no citizen appointments are being made at this time but inspection staff can be reached by phone.
- Due to the limited days the staff are working, return calls may be delayed.
- The staff are going to the field and addressing nuisance violations only.
- All property maintenance violations are on hold for now.
- Housing Court is on hold until further notice. Any questions about court dates should be directed to Municipal Court.
- The Dangerous Building Demolition section of the division is working on an emergency basis of fires, collapses, or any other catastrophic event that may occur.